Chibi Pokemon Phone Case

Hi everyone! I can't believe it's June already. How fast is this year going!? I've had a pretty great first half of the year; I've done lots of fun things with my friends and I have finally been referred to the appropriate medical team to help me with my chronic illnesses, which hopefully will have positive outcomes! It's only early days but I hope they can provide me with the right care. I've been really looking forward to sharing today's post with you all. I'm absolutely in love with my new phone case! It's incredibly adorable and I hope you all enjoy reading. 

Pokemon, Chibi Pokemon,


I should have titled this post 'Chibli Pokemon Phone Case ft. My New iPhone 5S'! haha :) I recently upgraded my phone and I couldn't be happier with the deal I got. I now have much more memory and I'm looking forward to being able to do much more blogging stuff on my phone. The first thing I wanted to do when I got my new phone was get a lovely new case for it! I'd had this super cute one on my wishlist for a while so I couldn't wait to finally get my hands on it. 

Pokemon Phone Case, Pokemon Cute,

The design of this phone case is seriously so cute and pretty! It's from an etsy store called BluePotionUK. The design includes 24 pokemon from the 1st generation, and I'm really happy that my top three favourite pokemon have made it onto the case; they are Vaporeon, Eevee and Mew. I really like how colourful and bright this case is! It's so eye-catching and the illustrations are fantastic. I also love the blue background, as sky blue is one of my favourite colours.


Oh my gosh, I just love it! I think the chibi style of the illustrations are wonderful. Just look how gorgeous little chibi Vaporeon is!? I'm also lovin' all the pokeballs scattered around the case. It's great quality and I'm very impressed with just how awesome it is. I like that it's feels strong and durable, but it isn't super thick. It fits my phone perfectly and is a fabulous price in my opinion at just under £21 plus P&P. I'm excited about adding some of their other cases to my collection, as they also do other chibi styles like this. They have a Studio Ghibli one & an Animals of Disney one which are on my wishlist now too. I also just found out that they will have a stall at the MCM Comic Con in Manchester this July. Yay!

Thankyou for reading!


Who's your favourite pokemon? 
Can you recommend any other websites for cute phone cases?
 

14 comments:

  1. Aww I love this phone case so much! It is so cute! My favourite pokemon is Jigglypuff! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Jigglypuff is awesome! She's so adorable when she gets angry that everyone has fallen asleep XD

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh I adore this! I cannot justify any more spending atm as I accidentally bought a rug and like four dresses so I have sent a not so subtle message to my boyfriend with a link to this, ha! Fingers crossed :) everything about it is just so cute and I love the blue - sky blue is one of my fave colours too!

    I have recently brought Pokemon X back out to play on my DS so am trying to get to grips with all the newer Pokemon. So many cute additions, the little Pichu is adorable! xx

    www.moanymouse.com | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! :) I should also be on a spending ban atm hahaha I spent £45 just last night on more clothes! Lovin' that you've sent your boyfriend a link to this! Let's hope he gets it for you :)

      I still have to learn so many of the newer pokemon! There's too many now :O Pichu is one of my favourite of the 2nd generation. I cosplayed as Pichu for my first Comic Con last year too! x

      Delete
    2. Lol well this did not work! Just asked my boyfriend if he got the link I sent him and he was like "yeah I did, it's too much." grumpy bum that he is. Looks like I'm gonna have to buy it myself muahahah. Can't be tamed.

      Omg. Do you have pics?!?!? xx

      Delete
  3. This is so cute, Vaporeon is one of my favourite Pokemon. I'll have to check this shop out.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :3 I definitely recommend it, all of their phone case designs are just so adorable :) x

      Delete

  4. i like this post, we visit again for more updates , thanks for sharing this article.
    cheap artificial grass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is so cute! My favourite Pokemon will always be Jigglypuff - too cute! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it :) I hope that they make another case with more of the 1st generation pokemon on. Jiggylypuff is super cute! When I was little, I used to say 'Jiggly, Jigglypuff!' when I was annoyed XD didn't draw on anyones faces though!

      Delete
  6. Oh my! That case is too cute! Pokemon will always have a special place in my heart.

    Love, Richel. | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Me too! Pokemon fans forever <3

      Delete
  7. I need this phone case in my life! Just look at the Squirtle! :D

    Emily / The Mini Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super cute! I've had it on my phone for a while now and I'm still fascinated by all the adorable pokemon every time I pick up my phone :3 I know! I love how his arms are open like he's saying 'Hug me!' :) x

      Delete