Wednesday 6 April 2016

Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist #4

Hey everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely day! It's been gloomy and rainy here in Lancashire and I've had a lazy day, which I spent recovering from a tiring, painful day yesterday and a stressful trip to the doctors. I've been catching up on TV shows and eating  a little too many Cadbury chocolate-coated pretzels :) It's been quite a while now since I last posted a kawaii & geeky wishlist... I hope you enjoy it!


1. If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll probably be aware of the fact that I love alpacas and absolutely adore alpacasso plushies. I've fallen in love with this adorable alpaca dreams dress that I found on Etsy because the design reminds me of the alpacasso goodnight collection. It's so cute and colourful; I'm really happy that the shop has it available in plus sizes!

2. I've been eyeing up the products on this awesome etsy shop for a while now. They have lots of gorgeous animal designs and I especially love the sloth and fennec fox ones. I'm in need of a new make-up case, and this fennec fox zip pouch is so cute. I haven't seen many fennec fox prints before, it's lovely!

3. Princess Mononoke is my favourite Studio Ghibli movie and so I really love this necklace. I can't wait until I can actually buy it! I'm very impressed with this handmade item, the colours are lovely and I'm a fan of wooden jewellery. I think the little bone details under the mask are wonderful! 

4. How gorgeous is this plushie!? I love the Mopeez range by Funko. This cheshire cat plushie looks so soft and cuddly, and I like the overall design and colour of it. Does anyone else have any of the Mopeez plushies? Which ones?

5. I've been waiting for this tsum tsum to be sold individually in the UK for ages and it's still not here :( At last years Manchester Comic Con there was a tsum tsum stall with American imports and they had scrump tsum tsums. I really regret not paying the little extra it was for her so I'm finally giving in! I'm going to order one online, because I'd love to add her to my collection... she's too cute not to! 

6. I spotted this fantastic unicorn pin on instagram earlier this week and instantly wanted one of my own. It's very pretty, especially with the rainbow mane and tail

7.  I actually found this shoulder bag on twitter only this morning! I love Neko Atsume and have recently started buying their merch haha Pepper is one of my favourite cats on the game so I couldn't resist wanting this bag as soon as I saw it. I love how it has a tail too!

8.  I featured another item with this chibi pokemon print on in my last kawaii & geeky wishlist because I think it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen. The litte pokemon are so bloody adorable, especially Eevee, Vaporeon and Mew (my favourites!) and all the mini pokeballs are so cool. They both look perfect against the lovely blue background, too.

 9. Another pokemon item has made it to my wishlist this month. Vaporeon is my most favourite pokemon and it's shocking that I still don't own a plushie of this adorable eeveelution. I need to rectify this problem asap and get myself an adorable Vaporeon! Who's your favourite pokemon?

10. In August, me and my best friend are going to the World of Wizardy event (formerly called Potter Con) which is the first Harry Potter themed event/convention to ever be hosted in the UK and I'm so excited! I'm planning on going dressed as a ravenclaw student, since that's my house, so when I stumbled across this awesome scarf on Truffle Shuffle, I thought it would make a great addition to my cosplay. Are any of my readers fellow ravenclaws? If not, let me know your house in the comments. 

 Thankyou for reading!

 

What's on your wishlist this month? 

Share:

7 comments

  1. Aww all of this stuff is so cute especially the phone case ! Lovely post!

    Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all so cute! Really want that Cheshire cat plushie : )
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love this wish list! SO KAWAIIII! ^_^ I love Vaporeon, one of my favourite Pokemon. I also love that Fennec Fox zip pouch. It looks so adorable. :)

    I may have to start doing these sort of wish lists too. :D

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Vaporean is awesome! It's lovely, isn't it? I've never seen anything with a Fennc Fox pattern before :) You should! x

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig