Friday 30 September 2016

September Wishlist

Hey everyone! I'm in such a fabulous mood today! Last night, I went to see The Rocky Horror Show musical in Blackpool, and oh my gosh, what an AMAZING event! The atmosphere was brilliant, everyone singing along and chanting the most hilarious things along with the narrator. So many people dressed up as the characters, and I really regret not doing so too! I am definitely gonna go back at the next chance I get :) Who else is a fan of Rocky Horror? Anyhow, on with today's post, my September wishlist. I hope you enjoy reading! 

September Wishlist

1. Blue & Grey Cat Jumper how adorable is this jumper from Evans!? The cat has such a cute face! I'm on the look out for new jumpers at the moment to keep me warm through the colder months, and I'd love for this to be my first cosy jumper of the season! 

2. Now That's What I Call Musicals I absolutely love musicals, and I have been after this CD ever since I saw the advert for it on TV. It has songs from some of my favourite musicals on, and I'd love for some new musicals to be brought to my attention. What's everyone's favourite musical?

3. George Home Fox Mug Autumn is literally the best season ever for animal lovers!! The shops are always filled with deco and merch with the most gorgeous animal prints, usually woodland creatures, which I adore. Foxes are a favourite for this time of year, and they are one of my favourite group of animals. I need this mug to drink hot chocolate out of! 

4. Everlasting Liquid Lipstick by Kat Von D I have heard so many good reviews about Kat Von D cosmetics but never got around to checking it out for myself. Mostly because I knew I would only be able to get it from America and risk having to pay a customs fee. However, I just found out that Kat Von D make-up is coming to the UK, to Debenhams! Yay! I would love to try out more liquid lipsticks, and the 'Deep Raspberry' one from the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick range looks gorgeous! 

5. Unicorn Shaped Writing Set LOOK AT THIS LETTER SET! It's one of the cutest letter sets I've ever seen! I love everything about this product, especially how colourful it is. It would make a great edition to my letter set collection, but I don't know if I'd be able to bring myself to actually use it for writing my penpal letters on, haha :) 

6. Black Buckle Strap Ankle Boots Black boots are my favourite footwear. I'm in need of a couple of new boots for Autumn & Winter, and I really like the look of these boots from New Look.

7. ASOS Cat Velvet Cross Body Bag I am seriously lusting over so many of the accessories available at ASOS right now, but this sweet little cross body bag is at the top of my list! I love the simple design of it, and the fact that it's made of a velvet material. It's the perfect little bag for nights out. I really like when bags have a handy little zip compartment at the back so I can pop in all the important things that I don't want to risk losing when I'm drunk and clumsy-handedly pulling things in and out of my bag. It was always handy at uni when on nights out to pop my taxi money into too.

8. Spirited Away No Face Print This item was probably more suited for my Kawaii & Geeky wishlist, but everyday I'm falling more and more in love with watercolour art and so I end up having so many prints on my wishlist by the end of each month. My best friend told me about this Etsy shop the other day, and it's definitely all her fault that I've now added even more watercolour prints onto my wishlist! No Face is one of my favourite Studio Ghibli characters, and I'd love to have this lovely print of him up on my bedroom wall. 

Thankyou for reading!

 

What's on your wishlist this month?
What autumn essentials do you buy every year? 

 Follow my new facebook page here

Share:

3 comments

  1. Love this wishlist! The cat jumper is so nice - let me know if you get one! The unicorn writing set is also amazing.

    I love New Look boots - i have really wide feet and I buy most of my boots from their wide fit range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely, I will do :) I have fairly wide feet so that's why I love their boots! x

      Delete
  2. Aww I'm loving that No Face picture! :D

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig