Hello lovelies! Apologies for how little I've posted so far this month; it's been a hell of a month! However, things seem to be finally picking up and although I'm still riddled with flu-like symptoms, that's clearing up now too, so my blogging schedule should be back on track from now :) It's time for another kawaii & geeky wishlist. Enjoy!
1. I Would Push You In Front of Zombies To Save My Rabbit Tee If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that I'm a rabbit mama. I love my rabbits so much and this t-shirt just speaks to me! I have wanted it for ages now, and with my new-found love for The Walking Dead, it just seems perfect to add to my wardrobe right now.
2. O.P.I Hello Kitty Nail Polish in 'Spoken From The Heart' I have been after some nail polishes from this collection for ages now. Mostly because of my
slight major obsession with Hello Kitty, but also because I have recently really gotten into painting my nails again (I seem to go through phases when I love having pretty nails, and then times when I can't be bothered with the upkeep and end up wearing cripped nail polish for weeks, oops). It would be nice to own some brighter colours since all my current nail polishes are dark shades. The packaging of these O.P.I. polishes is just lovely!
3. Ditto Bulbasaur Plush Keychain I absolutely adore all of the Ditto plushies that are available and I've featured a Ditto Vaporeon plushie on one of my previous kawaii & geeky wishlists. I recently came across the mini keychain versions and I need one! I'd love an Eevee or a Clefairy but they've now sold out on the link I found, so the next best pokemon for me out of the selection they have would be bulbasaur because he's super cute :)
4. Luminosity Thrilled the Cat String Lights How lovely are these kitty fairy lights!? Follow the link to see just how cute they are. I'd love to get some pretty lights to put around my bed and I love cats!
5. Mini Kitty Garland I don't really know where I would put this garland but I just feel compelled to buy it! Probably because of all those adorable cat faces! I really love how all of the cats are a different colour/style and I'm sure I'll be able to find somewhere to display it in my bedroom.
6. Positive Thoughts Colouring Book As you all probably know by now, I'm a big fan of colouring books and I literally find a new one I want every week! This one is just so pretty and I think it's lovely that it's filled with positive quotes. Colouring books are a wonderful way to relieve stress when your mental health is bad, and the fact that this one is also all about positivity is just great.
7. Pusheen Surprise Plush Blind Box I spend a silly amount of my free time watching unboxing videos on youtube and I have wanted to get myself some of the Pusheen christmas blind boxes for ages now ever since I saw them on one of the toy channels I watch. They are so sweet and I would be happy to get any one of the eight plushies available.
8. Pop! Vinyl Figure Daryl Dixon Rocket Launcher Daryl is my favourite character on The Walking Dead and I just think Norman Reedus is gorgeous :) The scene that this Pop! of Daryl is based on was seriously awesome and it's just such a cool-looking figure! I would love to add it to my ever-growing Funko collection. He's definitely going on my christmas list this year.
9. Sailor Cats Stud Earrings ObakeStyle is just an amazing etsy store! Back in May this year I purchased a gorgeous Princess Mononoke mask necklace from them and it's one of my favourite necklaces ever! It's such fabulous quality and so eye-catching, that it's made me want lots more jewellery from this store! They have so many pretty studs, including these adorable Sailor Moon Luna & Artemis ones, plus so many Studio Ghibli characters. I'd love the No Face and Calcifer studs, too.
10. Daryl Dixon Bandana Dress Just getting a Daryl Dixon Pop! is clearly not enough to satisfy my fangirl needs! I would also love this dress :) It's such a pretty design with the grey paisley pattern (I love paisley!) and the print of Daryl wearing his bandana is fantastic because it's subtle and just fits in with the pattern of the rest of the dress so well. It's brillant!
Thankyou for reading!
What's your favourite item on my wishlist?
Fellow TwD fans, who's your favourite character?
Enjoy this Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist? Check out my previous ones: