Monday 30 January 2017

January Wishlist

Hello lovelies :) If you are a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that I've been having a tough time at the moment with my mental health and that my blog posts have been very scarce over the last month. I am finally starting to feel in a better place again, and I thought it was about time I shared something with you guys! I hope you all had an awesome weekend, and that you enjoy reading through my January wishlist. 

January Wishlist


1. Deaths Head Moth Necklace by Curiology I have been lusting over this brand's jewellery for a while now. I absolutely love the look and design of this moth necklace. Deaths Head Moths appeal to the horror fan in me and instantly make me think of the incredible movie, The Silence of the Lambs. I used to be terrified of moths, until I got into nature photography as a hobby and realised just how beautiful they were close up. I recently got a bat neckace that had a similar design and I would love to add more like it to my collection, starting with this moth necklace.

2. Baby Beaver Cross Body Handbag How adorable is this bag!? Although, it's clearly a Sea Otter? Come on Grindstore! I bought a Sloth bag from Attitude Clothing a couple of months ago that was pretty similar to this and I think it's awesome that there are different animals available. I will never have enough cute, novelty shoulder bags. I think the bright yellow star is a lovely addition to the design, adding a little colour to the bag.

3. Lush 'Lovestruck' Bathbomb I am a massive Lush fan as my readers will know by now. I am a lover of bathbombs in general (that's all I ever seem to post on my instagram anyway!), and the ones made by Lush are a firm favourite of mine. I think it's so awesome how Lush take advantage of different special occassions and release themed products. The Valentine's range is lovely, especially this heart-eyed emoji one. The fact that one of the ingredients is lemon makes me want it even more because citrus scents are great! 

4. Wrendale Squirrel Magnetic Shopping Pad Wrendale have some of the most beautiful animal illustrations that I've ever seen; they are so nice. I go through a lot of list pads because I'm seriously list-obsessed, so I'm always on the look out for pretty list pads. I love this one because of the squirrel, which immediately makes me think of the character by Beatrix Potter, Squirrel Nutkin (forever my favourite of the stories).  What's your favourite Beatrix Potter story/character? 

5. Pro Cats Pro Choice Enamel Pin As a pin badge collector, I come across new pins online that I want almost everyday! I've spotted this lovely little pin by Punky Pins around instagram a lot and I would be so happy to add it to my collection. Punky Pins make such awesome badges and patches... you need to check them out if you haven't already!

6. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream I first heard of NYX cosmetics whilst watching Ru Paul's Drag Race and I have been curious about trying it for myself after since. Quite a few of my favourite vloggers on Youtube use NYX lipsticks and I've seen some really pretty shades. The ones I want the most right now are 'Transylvannia', 'Madrid', 'Copenhagen', 'Berlin' and 'Budapest'. How awesome that they are named after cities too! I'm impressed that are only £5.50 each too. Has anyone used this NYX lipstick before? Please let me know what you thought in the comments :) 

7.  Colton Candles 'Large Candy Floss' Over the last month or so, I've been trying to practice a lot more self care in a bid to uplift my mood and to relax. One of my favourite things to do to cheer myself up is to have a nice, long bath. I always use a bathbomb, pop on my spotify playlist and light candles. By candles, I mean a ridiculous amount of them! haha meaning that I've done through so many candles lately and I am in need of some new ones. I thought this would be the perfect time to try some new brands out, and one of those is Colton Candles. I love how pretty the packaging is and I am interested to see what this Candy Floss candle smells like! I've never used soy candles before either so that's another reason why I would love to try this candle. 

8. Red & Black Tattoo Flocked Dress I love that Yours Clothing has been stocking Hell Bunny clothes for a few months now. I have always loved Hell Bunny's dresses and it's nice that they are available in a variety of plus sizes. There's a few dresses that I am after from the Hell Bunny collection at Yours Clothing right now, however this year one of my aims is to wear more colours that I would normally be too nervous to wear. I would love to challenge myself to wear a red dress, as I usually go for black or dark shades. I love the ribbons on this dress too! 

Thankyou for reading!

 

What's on your wishlist this month? 

Check out some of my previous wishlists here:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig