Thursday 20 April 2017

Easter Flipbook

Hi guys! I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter weekend and that you treated yourself to lots of goodies :) I know I did! I have consumed a ridiculous amount of chocolate over Easter (and before Easter, oops!) and I still have more left to eat! I spent my weekend down in Derbyshire at my lovely friend's engagment party. Congratulation to the both of you! It was great fun and it was so nice to see some of my friends from university that I hadn't seen since we all graduated. I was also pretty proud of myself for going because it was a challenge to be around so many people I didn't know due to my anxiety, but I did it! 

I was supposed to get this post up by Easter Monday, however my body had other ideas and my insomnia has been really intense for the last few days making me too exhausted to do much of anything. So finally, it's time to show all my fellow crafty/stationery lovers, an Easter and Spring themed flipbook made by my very talented sister *pic heavy*. I wish I could make the things that she can! I hope you all enjoy reading :)

Easter Flipbook | Craft

I absolutely love the layout of this flipbook; the pages are shaped like Easter eggs, which is such an awesome idea! Each side of the paper is decorated with a pretty floral or Spring design using an array of different ephemera. They all look super pretty! Much like a more traditional flipbook, most of the pages containing pouches/pockets filled with crafty bits & pieces for whoever it is being sent to. If you've never heard of or seen a flipbook before, check out my Birthday Flipbook post for more details on what they are, etc. The rest of this post is going to be filled with photos of this incredible flipbook! 

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft


Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

Easter Flipbook | Craft

How gorgeous is this flipbook!? I love it soooo much! My sister's penpal is going to be over the moon with this. I love all of the pages so much: the colour schemes and overall themes, all of the different materials used and the way they are set out. They are so vibrant and eye-catching, with so many pretty little details. I adore the entire flipbook, but of course I have my favourite pages. These are the blue polka dot page with the rabbit, funky pink pattern thing and the daffodils, as well as the lilac leaf print page featuring the super cute foamy lilac bunny and 'bloom and grow'. I also really love the page with the little garden gnome on and the pink flower-shaped button. How about you? Which are your favourite pages and why? Let me know in the comments! 

This flipbook really illustrates all of my most loved things about Springtime: flowers, pastel colours appearing throughout nature such as pink pale cherry blossoms, baby animals, new growth and sunshine. Looking at the flipbook made me excited to get out with my camera and capture the essence of Spring in photograph. I hope you all enjoyed today's post :)

Thankyou for reading!

 

What's your favourite thing about Springtime?

 Check out some of my other Easter/Springtime posts:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig