Friday 5 May 2017

My New Heart Shelves

Happy Friday! I am so glad to be back online! If you follow me on social media, you'll know that I've had no internet access for a week now, and it's been super stressful. I have been so bored that I've been constantly tidying for the last few days and have found lots of random things that I'd bought and forgotten I had, so thats a bonus I guess haha. I didn't realise just how realiant I am on the internet until I was without it, for what seemed like so much longer than a week. I've had so many people make comments about how young people are glued to their technology in response to me talking about how much I miss it and it's been really quite annoying. The internet can be a wonderful tool and especially with the fact that I'm a spoonie so I spend the majority of my time at home, being online allows me to connect with my friends, to educate myself on whatever I fancy reading about, to share stories and photos with people who share my interests.... The internet is fantastic and I have met so many lovely people through it that have helped me through some very hard times, so I am thankful for the internet everyday and I'm not ashamed of how much I rely on it at all. 

With all of the stuff I've been going through so far this year, I'm forgotten that in January after saving up for a while I'd managed to buy myself some shelves that I'd had my eye on for a while. These gorgeous heart-shaped shelves filled with lots of little 'compartments' are just perfect! I'd come across them quite a well ago when I was searching for ideas on pinterest and elsewhere on how to display my evergrowing Disney Tsum Tsum collection. Someone had shared a photo of their own collection on these shelves and it looked fantastic! So finally a couple of days before my internet was cut off, I'd put up my new shelves on my bedroom wall and filled them with so much cuteness :) I've been so looking forward to showing you guys! 

Kawaii Tsum Tsum Heart Shelves

How pretty are these shelves!? I absolutely adore all of the different sized compartments, and just think it's so cool that you can fill it with different sized items and such. These shelves are from The Range, and are available in this almost 'distressed white' colour or in a dark brown. They were priced at around £50. Anything colourful looks really pretty and eye-catching against the white background too :) Check out how my tsum tsums look displayed on my new shelves....

Kawaii Tsum Tsum Heart Shelves


Can you guess how many I have now? (without counting haha)! My collection is far from complete yet; there's so many more characters I need to add. I'm so happy that I've finally been able to stack my tsum tsums as their design intended, and I love how two of the compartments are the perfect size to fit in my Easter addition tsum tsum basket :) There's two little plushies hiding at the bottom of the heart, which where the first of many other items to join my tsum tsums, as I had lots of spaces to fill in. Keep scrolling to see what else I chose to display :) 

Kawaii Tsum Tsum Heart Shelves


Kawaii Tsum Tsum Heart Shelves

Kawaii Tsum Tsum Heart Shelves

Kawaii Tsum Tsum Heart Shelves

Kawaii Tsum Tsum Heart Shelves

It was really quite fun (and tiring... so tiring!) to shuffle around all of my tsum tsums to find the best fit for everything else I wanted to display. I'm really glad that I now have somewhere to keep my Japanese plushies, mostly made by the company Amuse that I'm kind of obsessed with! Also, I can now show off my Funko Mystery Mini Disney Princess figures, as well as some of my Funko Pop's. I chose to put my three favourite Pop vinyls in the centre of my shelves, and I couldn't be happier with the way it all looks. 

Kawaii Tsum Tsum Heart Shelves

Ta-da! How awesome do my new heart shelves look all filled!?? It's so vibrant and really stands out against my pale wallpaper. I would love to get another one of these shelves to display more of my mini plushies (Yes, I have A LOT more, oops!) and also my Tokidoki Unicorno figures. Oh by the way, I have 63 Disney Tsum Tsums!! How close was your guess? Let me know how many you though I had in the comments. I hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

Thankyou for reading! 

 

 What do yo think of my new heart shelves?
If you had some, what would you display on them? 

 Love all of the kawaii goodness featured in this post? 
Then check out these related posts: 



Share:

1 comment

  1. Aww I love that shelf so much! :D It's so adorable and looks even better with all the Tsum Tsum's in there. :D I love the Mameshiba! I've always wanted one of them myself but never got around to actually picking one up...

    *goes to watch all the commercials* xD

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig