Monday 28 September 2015

Birthday Celebration Outfit | Fashion

I had such an awesome night on Friday! My best friend & I celebrated our 23rd birthdays with a joint party. Our lovely friend helped us plan our night and since he studies at UCLan University & lives in Preston City, which has a great night life scene, we started the celebrations at his place. He always hosts the best pre-drinks, which never fail to get everyone in the partying spirit! It was also great to meet two of his friends from Preston and with an awesome playlist and lots of drinking games, the five of us had a fantastic time. Afterwards, we all headed to my favourite nightclub in Preston, The Warehouse. I have a very varied music taste and each floor in this nightclub plays a different genre (Rock & Emo, Pop and Indie) which is fun! It has a great atmosphere and the majority of people who go there are friendly so I'd really recommend going for a night out at The Warehouse if you're ever staying in Preston. It has been a while since I'd gone on a night out so I'll just say I got very merry, but it was all worth it and I thoroughly enjoyed my night :)

So anyhow, here's what I wore on Friday...


Birthday Night Out OOTD

(1) Dress from Yours Clothing
(2) Boots from Deichmann
(3) Leggings from Select Fashion
(4) Lipstick by Maybelline New York
(5) Cardigan from Yours Clothing

Being plus size, I used to find it difficult to get pretty dresses that were not too pricey and both fit comfortably and made me feel great, until I discovered Yours Clothing. I absolutely love their clothes, especially all the different styles and colours of dresses they have available. My favourite type of dress is the skater dress, so this purple sleeveless skater dress caught my eye as soon as I saw it! I also really like the lace detail on the dress and the feel of the material it is made from. I've had the boots for a while now (purchased last year) to wear for nights out at uni. I don't wear heels because I have weak ankles & I'm ridiculously clumsy, so I don't want to risk injuring myself! I have too many pairs of these simple black leggings from Select, and they are more suited for chilly nights or cold times of year because the material is quite thick. The lipstick is from the Maybelline Colour Sensational range, and the shade is called Plum Passion (365). It's a lovely colour and even though it's more of a pink than a purple, it still went well with my dress. And lastly, the cardigan is nice, buttonless and not too thick so I didn't feel too warm in the nightclub. 

Thanks for reading everyone!


Who else loves Yours Clothing? What's your favourite Maybelline Colour Sensational shade? 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig