Thursday 10 September 2015

My Favourite Things About Autumn

I'm so excited that Autumn is approaching! It's my favourite time of the year. I have so many things to look forward to, and I can't wait until I'm surrounded with the gorgeous nature that Autumn brings, when the world appears in beautiful shades of red, brown, rust, yellow, and the morning air is crisp :) Well before I get carried away... here's a list of some of things that make Autumn my favourite season.



- The beautiful colour change of the leaves
- Jumpers!
- Autumn-colour themed clothes
- Halloween
- Yummy hot drinks
- So many lovely candles 
- My Birthday 
- Adorable hats & gloves
- Bonfire Night (& Sparklers!)
- Animal-themed things everywhere! (Especially love owls & foxes)
- Acorns & Conkers
- The sound of walking on crunchy leaves
 - Boots
- Wrapping up warm with blankets
 - Lots of rainy days (I hate the sweaty heat of summer!)



What are your favourite things about this wonderful season? 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig