Thursday 14 January 2016

Tsum Tsum Update

Today, I thought I'd do a little update on my tsum tsum collection. I am well and truly obsessed with these adorable little squishy plushies. I have always been a big fan of Disney movies and a lover of all things kawaii, so they are perfect for me... how could I possibly resist? I now have 57 in my collection because I can't stop buying them! I also have lots of tsum tsum stationary and I've even downloaded the game on my phone. Who else loves them? 


 I'm starting to run out of space to store my ever-growing collection! One of the many downsides to sharing a bedroom is not having enough room for all of my things and after experiencing what it's like to have my own room at university for the first time in my life, it's now even more stressful not having space for everything, but at least it's helping me improve my organising and storage skills! So until I think of a new way to display my tsum tsums, they all get piled on top of these plastic storage drawers, which clumsy old me is always knocking into on my way in and out of my bedroom causing loads of tsum tsums to scatter all over the floor! I'm interested in how everyone else is storing theirs... let me know in the comments :) 


I was inspired to write this post because I've just added five new tsum tsums to my collection. Earlier this month, the Lion King collection was released containing nine gorgeous plushies. The Lion King has always been my favourite Disney movie since I was a child so I was over the moon when I learnt that they were making these tsum tsums. Unfortunately thanks to anxiety and depression, I had a gloomy start to the month and I completely forgot when the release date was! >.< By the time I remembered, some of the Lion King tsum tsums had been sold out online but I quickly snapped up the five that were available. It's a shame that I don't live near a Disney store so I can't search for them in-store. Anyhow, here are the adorable characters I got... 




 THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE! I love the fur details on all of them and I really appreciate all the little details that goes into the design of each tsum tsum. I got Simba, Zazu, Timon, Pumba & Rafiki. Not long after pulling open the packaging and investigating each plushie, I started reenacting the songs from the Lion King movie with them! I had a lot of fun singing the 'When I was a young warthog!' part of Hakuna Matata! My mum and sister thought it was hilarious :) 


The Rafiki tsum tsum is my favourite of all the ones I bought. I love the colours used for him, especially the grey of his body and 'mane'... speaking of his 'mane', it's lovely! It's so soft and looks great. But the most adorable part of him is his little blue baboon butt! haha I really wish I could have gotten the Scar tsum tsum, but I'm still really happy to have all these characters. I'm hoping Disney bring out a collection for Lion King 2... I'd love a little Kiara & Kovu to add to my collection! Do you have any of the Lion King tsum tsums?


I hope you all enjoyed today's post. If you like baking, then you'll enjoy tomorrow's post :) 


What's your favourite Disney movie? How many tsum tsums do you have? 

 

 
Share:

4 comments

  1. Aww Tsum Tsum's are so cute! I only have one, Lady. I wanted all the 101 Dalmatians puppies, but when I finally went to buy them from the Disney Store website they'd all gone. :( GUTTED!

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have lady too :) Awww that's a shame that they were all sold out! I hate when that happens :(

      Delete
  2. Yayyy. I love seeing other people's Tsum's from the lion king I've got

    Scar, Mufasa, Simba, Timon, Pumba, Rafiki and Ed!

    I'm excited to see what will be after the star wars ones hehe!

    Sam xx - messybunsandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading post about other people's tsum tsum collections, too! :)

      You have Scar! :O I'm jealous! :D He was out of stock online and in the Disney store in Manchester, too. I hope I can get him one day!

      The newest ones are up on the Disney UK website now :3

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig