Good evening everyone! It's time for another monthly wishlist :) I hope you all enjoy reading these posts! How's your day been? Let me know what you've been up to in the comments. I had a very nice lie in, watched tv, relaxed for a few hours in the garden and then got straight to organising this post. I'm lovin' how nice the weather is getting!
1. Festival Woven Rucksack I'm in need of a new backpack for summer to take with me when I visit places, like the zoo, new towns, etc, as I usually carry a lot of stuff with me especially when the weather is nice as I need to keep hydrated and like to carry a few bottles of water. This rucksack has a lovely design; I really like the colourful patterns and the brown straps. It also looks big enough to fit all my essentials in.
2. Marine A5 Notebook How cute is this notebook!? I really love the origami style of the animals on the cover. I love marine creatures and I've never had a notebook with them on! This needs to be rectified immediately, and it's the perfect time for me to get a new notebook. I like to keep all of my expenditure plans and other finance information in a 'money book' and the one I currently use only has a few pages left. Something I love about this marine notebook is that it has multiple sections in it, so I can organise the days I get paid into one section and what I'm spending in another. I can't wait to get a new notebook. It feels so nice to start a fresh book. I use all my favourite pens and my handwriting is always super neat. If only I would keep this up! My writing gets increasingly more messy as the book goes on! haha
3. Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig I've seen so many great reviews about this book so I'm really looking forward to reading it myself. The book tells the true story of one man's struggle with depression. I also struggle with depression and I'm hoping the book will be helpful to me in some way, even if it just reminds me that my feelings are shared by others and that I am not alone in my struggle.
4. Disney Princess Vans I absolutely adore the Vans X Disney range! I got the Alice in Wonderland Cheshire cat ones for my birthday and they are so pretty. With summer fast approaching, I need to get myself more shoes because most of the footwear I own right now are boots. I like how colourful these Disney princess Vans are, and that they have all of the classic Princesses on. Which are your favourite Disney Vans?
5. Diva by MAC Cosmetics This gorgeous shade of burgundy/red lipstick has been on my wishlist for a while now and after buying my first ever MAC lipsticks last month, I'm now ready to try more! I'm a big fan of the darker shades of lipstick and I would love to add this one to my collection. I'm definitely becoming more and more addicted to lipsticks! What's your favourite darker shade of MAC? I'd love some recommendations :)
6. Floral Smudge Tunic Dress Another thing that I need to do before summer is stock up on some new clothes! I love wearing black clothes so I only have a few items of coloured clothing in my wardrobe and the majority of those are evening dresses. I seriously need to do some clothes shopping and the first thing on my list is the lovely floral dress. The print instantly makes me think of butterflies and I love that it's not too bright with just a few splashes of colour on a darker blue background.
Thankyou for reading!
What's on your wishlist this month?
What do you need to buy in preparation for the warmer weather?