Hey everyone! I can't believe it's the 10th of June already!? Time seems to be going by so quickly this year. Father's Day is now fast approaching (In case the date has slipped anyone's mind, it's on Sunday 19th June) so for today's post, I've decided to share a gift guide with you all. This guide will be great for you if you're a student on a budget or you're currently trying to save up for your summer holidays or if you're just short on cash at the moment, as all of the products included are under £10 each. I've also selected gifts that are different than the typical football, gardening and beer themed Father's Day gifts filling the shops right now, because not every guy likes these things! I hope you find this gift guide helpful and enjoy reading!
1. Batman Egg Cup and Toast Cutter how adorable is this little batman egg cup? I might have to buy one of these for myself! I think it would be a lovely gift for all those nerdy dad's out there, and even better if you make them breakfast on the day and surprise them with this on their plate.
2. Personalised Thorntons Box of Chocolates Does your dad love chocolate? If so, then this toffee, fudge and caramel selection might be the perfect gift for him. I love that Thornton's offer a free personalised message to be added to their boxes of chocolate :)
3. 'Dad's Supplies' Wash Bag I haven't seen many men's wash bags around, other than sportswear and cologne brand ones. I really like the design of this one; the illustrations are cute!
4. Mug Cakes Recipe Book I love the idea of mug cakes, that they are delicious and simple to make. I thought this would be something a little different to give to your dad for Father's Day, especially if he loves cake or enjoys baking! I seriously need to have a go at making a mug cake :)
5. Happy Jackson To Do Notebook I really like the products by Happy Jackson. They are bright, quirky and have a cool font. This notebook would be excellent for any dad who loves to be organised, or needs improve their organisation skills! haha It would look great on any office desk and is just an awesome piece of stationary.
6. Pixel Bricks Pac-Man This Pixel Bricks figure is really cool and so cute! It would be fantastic for any dad that loves building things, retro arcade games or puzzles. They are fun to construct and look great on display.
7. Jack Daniels Fudge Does your dad love whisky? Then he may enjoy this Jack Daniels whisky and honey infused fudge. It sounds so yummy and I don't even like whisky! I love the design of the packaging too, with the pretty little bee logo on. I think it makes the product look more expensive that it actually is!
8. Super Dad Bath Bomb This is such a eye-catching, fabulous bath bomb! The design is really groovy and it looks like it will be awesome in the bath! It has a woody, smoky fragrance that will appeal to lots of men, and it's something different for your dad to try. He might love it so much that he becomes a fellow lushie! :)
9. The Modfather Bubble Bar This is another product from the Lush Father's Day range. It has a colourful bullseye design and has a name based on the iconic movie The Godfather, which will be great for any dad that loves his gangster movies. Also, it has a lovely Brazalian orange scent, which sounds amazing!
10. Emergency Dad Joke Mug I love the unique items that are available on the Not on the High Street website. Does your dad love telling everyone cheesy jokes at family get togethers? Is he always using the same ones? Get him this mug. It's filled with jokes that are so ridiculous, they are bound to make people giggle! 'What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh'.
11. Yankee Candle Spring Votive Set I bought a set similar to this one for my dad's birthday and he really liked it so I thought it would make a nice addition to this gift guide. This set includes six votive sized candles, a mixture of floral and fruity scents. If you want to stick to a £10 budget, with this set at only £6 you would have money left over to get a nice votive holder, too.
Thankyou for reading!
Do you think your dad will enjoy any of the gifts I've included?
If you've already been shopping for Father's Day, what have you bought for your dad?