Hi everyone! It will soon be the summer solstice, which means the official start of summer time! It starts in 2 days time on the 20th June, yay! I was thinking about this today and decided to write a list of all of the things I want to do before autumn arrives. I thought it would be nice to share my summer bucket list with you all; I hope you enjoy reading!
1. Have a picnic in a park
2. Go to a butterfly house
3. Make my own slushies
4. Go to the beach
5. Build a sandcastle
6. Make a crayon melt canvas (these look awesome! It's about time I made one)
7. Have a BBQ with friends and/or family
8. Complete my Wreck this Journal
9. Complete my Antijournal
10. Start Geocaching (I've been wanting to do this for ages now, find more information here).
11. Visit a museum
12. Make tie-dye tees
13. Play 'Chubby Bunny' with my friends (if you don't know what that is, click here).
14. Cook stuffed peppers for the first time
15. Go to a botanical garden
16. Visit York, and at least two other places
17. Learn how to make my own ice-cream from scratch
18. Read 5 books
19. Go out for cocktails with my friends
20. Have a day out at the Trafford Centre in Manchester
21. Wear a flower crown (the snapchat filter has definitely inspired me!)
22. Make a dream catcher
23. Go to a zoo or a farm park, or both would be great!
24. Go for walks in the countryside
25. Try to make some homemade playdoh
26. Actually start vlogging, because my youtube account is empty! Oops!
27. Try 5 new foods
28. Be a tourist in my own town (I saw this idea online and I think it's great. It would be fun to revisit some of my favourite places and appreciate my hometown a little more)
29. Pick some wild fruit
30. Have a disney movie marathon with my best friend
Thankyou for reading!
What's on your summer bucketlist? Has my post given you any inspiration?
Also if you have a youtube account, link me. I'm really enjoying watching vlogs right now, thanks :)
Are you following my social media accounts?