Thursday 2 August 2018

The Mystery Blogger Award

Hey lovelies! I hope you've all been having a wonderful day :) I've spent most of my day so far working on a story that I'm writing at the moment. It's a fanfic because I'm a nerd through and through, haha! Have you ever written any fanfiction? Do you like to read it? Last week, the lovely Natalee over at There Might Be Coffee tagged me to do the Mystery Blogger Award and so that's what today's post is going to be! The original creator of this awesome tag was Okoto Enigma. Thankyou very much for the tag Nat I hope you all enjoy reading my answers! 


The rules of the Mystery Blogger Award are as follows... 

1) Display the logo/image of the award on your blog post,

2) Share a list of the rules,

3) Thank whoever nominated you to take part in the award & link to their blog,

4) Mention the original creator of the award & link to their blog,

5) Tell the readers three things about yourself.

6) Nominate 10-20 people, and notify them by commenting on their blog,

7) Ask your nominees any five questions, with one being weird or funny (let readers know which one that is),

8) Share a link to your best posts.


Three facts about me! 

My favourite books are the A Song of Ice and Fire novels by George R.R. Martin, To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, and A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. 

I am an avid collector of so many things, but my favourite things to collect are vinyl figures/toys and at the moment I own 56 Funko Pop! Vinyl figures in my ever-growing collection! 

I am a huge fan of musicals and I can be found randomly busting into song at least 80% of the time :D


Here are the questions Nat asked me... 

Q1. What is one thing you are really looking forward to this year? It can be as big or small as you wish. 

Since the start of the year, I most look forward to attending my local MCM Comic Con at Manchester, but that took place this weekend just gone, and I had a fabulous time! I shared a post yesterday all about what goodies I picked up there :) Other than that, my best friend & I are going to see The Rasmus in concert in October and I'm super excited!! I first heard this awesome Finnish rock band back when I was 11 years old (when their song In The Shadows was released) and it just ignited the alternative side of my personality that I was so eager to express! I loved their music a lot in my early teens and they also gave me a passion for listening to music by foreign artists. It's gonna be super nostalgic to finally see them live after all these years! Who's a fellow fan of The Rasmus? What's your favourite song by them? 

Q2. Who is your oldest/best friend? I want you to tell me how you two met and a funny moment you both share.

My best friend is called Jess and she's also a fellow blogger (check out her blog here). We met at high school and became the best of friends in Year 8 when we discovered that we shared a mutual love for lots of the same musicians, particularly Matt Willis from Busted. I still vividly remember the moment that we both realised this shared love for him, back when celeb crushes and teen angst music was our entire world :D Hmmm... it's so tough to choose just one funny moment, there are so many! One of the most recent though was when we were in Frankie & Benny's enjoying a meal and I was trying to describe a song to her, and as I'm in full song, our waiter walked over to ask if we were enjoying our food/needed anything, and I basically serenaded him! So that was lovely and embarrassing!! I pretty much shouldn't be allowed out in public! 

Q3. If you could be a biscuit, which biscuit would you be? (funny question!)

For an entire week now, I have constantly been pondering over which type of biscuit I most relate to, so thanks for that Nat! :p I finally came to the conclusion that I'd have to be a Smarties chocolate chip cookie! a) because I love sweet things! and b) because I am filled with an eclectic, random assortment of quirks, and I think Smarties are the best way to represent that fact. Haha, reading back my answer is reminding me how much of a dork I am XD I craving a Smarties chocolate chip cookie so much now though! 

Q4. What band/artist would you like to see before you die? 

I'd have to say the band Nightwish because I absolutely love their music and they have been one of my favourite bands for a long time, yet I've never had the opportunity to see them. Some of their lyrics and instrumentals just fill me with such strong emotion when I'm listening to it, so I can't imagine how it's going to make me feel in person. It would be amazing to find out! 

Q5. As it is the summer holidays, what is your favourite childhood memory from your six weeks off school? 

I can't actually pinpoint one specific memory from the six weeks holidays. I didn't go on any vacations with my family then because it was so expensive to book them for June/July as everyone wanted to go on holiday then, so we always went earlier in the year! All of my childhood memories of summer days off school are filled with the games that I would play with my friends on the park behind the houses on my street, and in some of the fields nearby. When the council would send someone to cut the grass on the park, afterwards we'd collect all of the lumps of freshly-cut grass left behind and make 'forts'. We'd spilt into teams and pretend we were battling to protect our fort from invasion. We'd make huge piles of the cut grass in our forts to throw at the opposing team whenever they tried to get close XD Other than that, we'd spend weeks building the perfect den, searching around for materials to use for it like wooden boards and such, and in the end our dens were usually taken over my teenagers or something after all our hard work! :O My summers were filled with a lot of bike rides, getting stuck in trees and looking for frogs and bugs :D 

Ooops, I'm going to defy the rules and only tag three fabulous bloggers...





My five questions for you guys to answer...

1) Do you collect anything? If so, what? 

2) If you were going to change your name, what would you change it to? 

3) What was your favourite childhood cartoon, and why did you love it? (I find it a challenge to choose just one! So if you're like me, change this to Top 5). 

4) Tell us the weirdest thing that you like the smell/taste/feel of (this is my weird question).

5) Name your go-to song(s) when you're feeling down and/or need a good cry. 


And finally, here are my top three posts... 






Thankyou for reading!



Please feel free to do this tag too if you want, 
& be sure to tag me so I can check out your answers!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love your answers! I really liked Nat's question about what kind of biscuit you'd be!! Loved your answer to that lol.

    www.estellosaurus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sweetheart I LOVED your answers, especially the answer to my biscuit question! :P That made me chuckle. :P

    Again, thank you so much for doing the tag. ^_^

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig