Tuesday 13 October 2015

Halloween Costume Ideas

I've been wanting to write a halloween-related post for ages, and I just can't wait any longer! In a little over 2 weeks, it will be halloween & I'm getting so excited! All the shops have started advertising their halloween decorations and costumes, and everywhere I go there's now a little reminder that it's almost time. This year I've been invited to my friend's halloween-themed flat warming party which is great because after three years of celebrating halloween in fancy dress at university, it would have been strange to be sat in at home. I still haven't made up my mind on who I want to dress up as for halloween so whilst I was browsing online and making a list of ideas, I decided to blog about it :) 

Dress: Hot Topic | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics (Russian Red) | Necklace: Grindstore | Shoes: eBay


Tutu: Argos on eBay | Lipstick: Manic Panic (Deadly Nightshade) | Shoes: Dr Martens Necklace, Socks & Headband: Attitude Clothing


 Dress: Torrid | Lipstick: Barry M (Lip Paint) | Tights & Studs: Blue Banana | Shoes: New Look |


 I hope you enjoyed reading this post & got some DIY halloween costumes ideas for yourself! 

 

What has everyone else planned for their halloween costume?  
Share:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig