Saturday 10 October 2015

October Kawaii & Nerdy Wishlist

This week, I came up with an idea for a new feature on my blog, a wishlist just for nerdy & kawaii goodies that I'm lusting over every month. You'll learn as you read more of my blog posts that I'm a nerd and proud, and a massive lover of all things kawaii! I am always finding new items that appeal to these sides of my personality and so I thought it was only right to share them with you all in a wishlist of it's own. I hope you enjoy this feature! Let me know what you think of my new idea in the comments :)

Kawaii Nerdy Wishlist


(1) Wave Rider Skirt By Gemma Roman on TeeFury I saw an advert for these pokemon skirts via facebook. The designs are so gorgeous, and they are available in up to plus size 3X which is great! My favourite is the water type design but you can also get a grass type & a ghost type one

(2) Funko Pop! Figures: Jamie Fraser & Lagertha Graduating from uni and moving home has meant that I haven't been able to get as many Pop! figures as I've wanted to because I had no idea where I was going to put them all, but I'm planning on getting some shelves for my bedroom soon which means I'll be able to finally get some Pop! buddies for my Jon Snow figure. The ones currently on top of my list are Jamie Fraser & Lagertha, from two of my favourite series, Outlander & Vikings. If you like period dramas, history and fantasy, then I recommend you watch these shows :) 

(3) Namakemono Mikke Sloth Plushie How adorable is this sloth plushie by the Japanese company, Amuse!? They are the same company that make Alpacasso's and have so many kawaii animals in their plushie range. I was browsing tumblr a while ago and came across the Namakemono Mikke plushies, and they've been bookmarked on my laptop for ages. I couldn't find a UK supplier so I'll have to pay shipping costs! I hope I can afford one soon.

(4) Marvel Tsum Tsums As  you've all probably gathered by now, I'm a collector of tsum tsums, and I was so excited when I found out that they were releasing a marvel collection. It includes all the Avengers and there's also a cute Spiderman one. I want every single one of them!

(5) Eeveelutions Pin Badges These were another awesome tumblr find :) One of the many things I love about tumblr is that people share fantastic items from small businesses and Etsy stores that I wouldn't have found otherwise. I love these Eeveelution pin badges, especially the vaporeon one (my favourite!). 

(6) Alpaca 'Snow Boots' They are alpaca boots, enough said! 

Thankyou for reading!

 

What's your favourite item on my wishlist this month?
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig