Tuesday 23 August 2016

August Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely start to the week. I'm hoping that the next few days go quickly and before I know it, it's the weekend. On Saturday, I'm going to my first ever Pride event and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be sure to blog all about it! As for today's post... it's time for another monthly Kawaii & Geeky wishlist. Enjoy! 

Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist


1. Funko Pocket Pop! Game of Thrones Set I absolutely love these mini Pop! vinyl figures! They are so tiny and chibi, and I love how they come in a special tin. I saw this particular set last year at Manchester Comic Con and I really regret not buying them! This set would be even more perfect if it included Arya Stark, then it would have all of my favourite GoT characters. I'd really like to add at least one of the Pocket Pop! sets to my Funko figures collection.

2. Pusheen Make Notes Take Naps A5 Notebook Writing notes and sleeping make up the majority of my life as a spoonie blogger, so this notebook is literally made for me haha. I am a serious stationery addict and as soon as I spotted that this notebook had Pusheen the Cat on, I had an almighty need for it. It's just so cute! I think it's fantastic that it's also blank inside so I can use it for making mind maps for my blog post ideas. Does anyone else use mind maps or similar when they are planning posts?

3. Mopeez Plush Classic Horror Freddy Krueger I think the Funko Mopeez plushies are so so adorable and I really want one. I've included another of the plushies on a previous Kawaii & Geeky wishlist (see here) but this Freddy Krueger one is now at the top of my list. I am a huge horror fan and since Freddy is one of my favourite horror characters, I'd just love to get my hands on this item! 

4. Light Your Own Unicorn Fairy Lights I've been after some fairy lights for ages now but being the kawaii-obsessed girl that I am, I was searching for the most adorable ones I could find. Well, I think I might have to look no further! These fairy lights have the prettiest pink unicorns and rainbows. How could I not want them!? 

5. Funko Disney Princess Mystery Minis If you're one of the regular readers of my blog (thankyou so much by the way!), you'll know by now how much I love blind boxes and bags. I've been lusting over these mini Disney figures for a while and so I'm determined to get some this time as soon as I get paid. Seriously google the figures, they are too cute! You can get one of eight Disney princesses or one of her pets. Fingers crossed that I get Belle in my first box. Who's your favourite Disney Princess?

6. Totoro Night Scene Post It Notebook Everytime I see something Totoro relateed, I want it! He's in my top five favourite Studio Ghibli characters, after Princess Mononoke and Howl, and what's more perfect than stationery with your favourite characters on? I really like these kinds of memo pads, with the different size and style of sticky notes and note sheets in them. They are only small too so can fit neatly into planners, which is great.

7. Oh K! Lip Balm Duo I recently learnt that ASOS sold a super cute range that was inspired by Korean cosmetics and make-up accessories, and when I first saw these lip balms, I fell in love. I very much love the packaging; it's just so bloody cute! The fragrances of these lip balms are white peach and cotton candy, and as a lover of sweet scents and tastes, I'm so curious to find out what they taste like. I think these cuties would also make an awesome Christmas present/stocking filler. 

8. Pomeranian Pin I have had the US Etsy store, thousandskies, bookmarked on my laptop ever since I came across a tumblr post showcasing some of the most adorable puppy illustrations I'd seen printed onto cushions. Once I'd had a nosey around their shop and discovered that they made pin badges, I added them straight onto my wishlist. Out of all of the pins they make, the Pomeranian is my favourite. I think the breed is gorgeous and I'd love to have this lovely badge in my pin badge collection. I love it's tiny ears, it's fluffy chest/tummy and it's smiley expression, as well as it's bold, vibrant colour. 

9. Shades of Kawaii: A Cute Colouring Book I love colouring and I love kawaii, enough said :) I'm so curious about what the illustrations will be like inside this colouring book; the cover is gorgeous which makes me pretty excited about finding out. Plus it's only £5! I don't think I'll ever grow out of my love for colouring books.

10. Modern Horror Pocket Pop! Keyring Another Pocket Pop! has made it onto my Kawaii & Geeky wishlist this month, but this time is in a keyring form. I once saw someone with one of the Pop vinyl keyrings on their car keys and I've been wondering where to get varied characters for ages since all I'd seen were Marvel ones. Chucky from the horror 'Child's Play' is awesome, and I love that his Funko mini figure has a knife in hand and is frowning.

Thankyou for reading!

♥ 

What was your favourite item on my Kawaii & Geeky wishlist this month? 
What cutesy & nerdy items are on your own wishlist right now?  

Do you like blind boxes? Then, you might enjoy these posts:
| Tokidoki Unicorno Blind Boxes | More Unicornos

Share:

4 comments

  1. Ooh, I love those unicorn fairy lights! I might have too many in my room already to justify another lot though aha.The pom pin is just too cute <3

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that little Freddy!! I'll glad take all of this please (this is why my bank account hates me haha) Great wishlist hun xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the GoT set. I really want to start Collecting Pop figures. I only have one, Gizmo from Gremlins. Those unicorn lights are gorge too. xx
    x LoveLeah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on that Pusheen notebook for weeks now! Want it so badly. :')

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig