Friday 5 August 2016

So much Cuteness! Caticorn Phone Case

Happy Friday! I hope you've all had a wonderful week. I'm glad that the week is over to be honest; it's not been the most exciting or stress-free week for me as you'll know if you follow me on snapchat (you can find me over at raiin_monkey). I'm determinded to make next week more productive and to get back to focusing on self care, something that I have been seriously neglecting lately. I always start the week with the idea that I'm going to make this week the week in which I finally start looking after myself more, but depression always gets in the way and my motivation goes out of the window. It's frustrating! 

This is something that's been on my mind a lot today and as a consequence, my mood has not been the best. So, in an attempt to try and cheer myself up, I've decided to blog about a too-cute-to-resist purchase I made at the end of July. When this adorable phone case popped up in my Etsy recommendations, I just couldn't say no. I hope you enjoy reading!

Caticorn Phone Case, Caticorn, Unicorn Cat, Cat Unicorn, Kawaii,

How flippin' cute are these caticorns!!? oh my gosh, I just love them! They have the sweetest faces, chubby bodies that make me wish they were real so I could hug them, a rainbow unicorn horn, mane and tail in pretty pastel colours, and I love their little kawaii expressions! I'm so happy with this purchase, even though I'm not yet ready to remove my chibli pokemon phone case (see here), I couldn't resist buying this to use in the future!

Caticorn Phone Case, Caticorn, Unicorn Cat, Cat Unicorn, Kawaii,

I bought this gorgeous phone case from RockSteadyCases, an Etsy store based in the UK. Altogether it was around £12 for the case plus shipping, which I thought was great and they even included a little screen wipe and protector in with my phone case. I'll definitely check them out again when I'm after another new case.

Caticorn Phone Case, Caticorn, Unicorn Cat, Cat Unicorn, Kawaii,

I don't usually go for white cases but I think it looks lovely with the caticorn print and all of the little coloured stars so it was definitely worth it. My life feels complete now that I have cat unicorns and cat mermaids (thanks to Paperchase's new Purrmaids collection) around me! I apologise to anyone who now cannot stop themselves buying this phone case haha :) 

Thankyou for reading!

 

Which do you prefer: caticorns or purrmaids? unicorns or mermaids?
Also, tell me all about the best phone case you've ever purchased? 


Love to read about what others have been buying lately, check out these posts:

 
 
Share:

8 comments

  1. Awww its so cute, my sister would love this =] I get my cases from amazon from a company called headcase =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) oh great, thanks! I will check them out x

      Delete
  2. Soo cute! I think I might prefer the purrmaids (how can a person resist even the name purrmaids?!) but the caticorns are adorable. And, I think I might also prefer mermaids to unicorns. You're really making me thing, here, Sarah, haha. The best phone case I ever bought was not even a purchase: it came free with a sweater, it has Venus from Botticelli's The Birth of Venus. I don't even have a phone it fits on. But, hey, maybe some day ;)

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Me too! I definitely prefer purrrmaids! Just the name sells me! How cute. I also prefer mermaids to unicorns. hahahha :D Oooo that sounds like such a pretty phone case. I hope one day you can use it! x

      Delete
  3. Aww such a cute little phone case! I love stuff like this. ^_^

    I really want a phone case by YY Kawaii! :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :3 Oooo, I've not heard of that company before but I love it already since kawaii is in the name! *googles immediately* :D

      Delete
  4. Awww, so, so cute! I love this print and I'm glad it went some way towards making you smile. I hope all is well (I don't have SnapChat so am seriously behind!) and I'm hoping that the next week will be better for you lovely. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D it's just so adorable, isn't it! Aww thankyou lovely. I hope you have a wonderful week too. Let me know if you get it, it's really fun!

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig