Friday 19 August 2016

Pusheen Box Summer Edition | Review

Hi everyone, the weekend is almost here, yay! I don't work and I stay at home most of the time (the spoonie life is fun!) however I'm looking to this weekend because I'm going to see one of my closest friends and we've planned to go to the park for a Pokemon walk. I'm excited about the prospect of catching some exciting Pokemon, since where I live is home to so many rattata, pidgey and spearow, which gets incredibly boring! I hope that the weather is nice, and I hope that my eggs hatch into some amazing Pokemon. If I catch or hatch a Vaporeon, my life will be complete. Wish me luck! I know that quite a few of you were eagerly anticipating the arrival of my next Pusheen subscription box. Well, it's here! It's another awesome box too. I hope you all enjoy reading!

Summer Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box Summer,

If you've never heard of the Pusheen Box before, it's a fantastic subscription box by the creators of the adorable grey tabby cat, Pusheen. If you love Pusheen, I guarantee that you will love this box! It always includes the most lovely items that are also really useful. The subscription box is seasonal, meaning that you get one every three months, and this post features the Summer box, which is filled with items that are perfect for anyone going on a Summer holiday or just enjoying the summer from the comfort of their own gardens. 

Summer Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box Summer,

The Summer Pusheen box included nine wonderful items: an iron-on patch, a pair of flip flops, an inflatable beach ball, an ice-cube tray, a beach towel, sunglasses, a weekend bag, a travel cup and as included in every box, a vinyl figure. I absolutely love the colour scheme of this box, with the blues and greens and pastel shades. It was a thrill to open!


Summer Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box Summer,


How cute is this iron-on patch!? Pusheen is rockin' the sunglasses and looking so cool. Who doesn't want a cool dude Pusheen on their jacket or bag? At the moment, I'm still searching for the perfect bag to display all of my patches on, and I can't wait 'til the day I find it and can show off this Pusheen patch. It's a good quality patch and feels pretty soft. As for the flip flops, they are adorable and have such a lovely music-themed design. The only problem is that I hate wearing flip flops; they don't offer any support for my dodgy ankles, they rub in between my toes and it hurts, and I hate that they slip on and off, yeah I just really don't enjoy flip flops. They are perfect for this box though and I'm sure one of my friends will appreciate them a lot more than I will, so I will probably gift them. 

Summer Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box Summer,

I didn't want to inflate the beach ball just yet so that it's easier for me to store away until next summer, but the card that you get in the box shows you all of the items so you can see what the beach ball will look like when it's been blown up. I love the design of the ball, especially with the ears pointing up like that. How sweet! I will probably end up using it to play catch or something with my nieces and nephews next summer. 

Summer Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box Summer,

This was such a fun item to receive, something that I didn't even consider being in the box. It's a Pusheen Box exclusive item, which I love! Receiving exclusive items in a subscription box is great, it makes it feel really worth your money. I don't normally have ice-cubes in my drinks but I definitely will be having them now. I can't wait for my friend's to come over and for me to give them a drink with Pusheen ice-cubes! I was expecting the tray to be solid and hard plastic, but it's made out of silicone. I love the colour of it too!

Summer Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box Summer,

I'm so impressed by this compressed beach towel! I really like those little compressed face cloths that you can get, and it's awesome watching them expand in the water! Have you ever seen one before? When I saw that this one was a beach towel, I was like WOW! I've never seen a compressed towel this big before, and I'm looking forward to seeing it expand. It's such a practical item for anyone going on holiday, as it's easy to fit into your suitcase and expand it once you're there. I've avoided looking at the card so I don't know what the towel will look like because I love surprises :) 

Summer Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box Summer,

It feels so good to finally have some sunglasses that are small enough to fit my face! I have always felt like I didn't suit sunglasses because they always looked too big for my face and it made me a little self-conscious wearing them. The design of these are so bloody adorable that I'm very tempted to wear them whether I suit them or not! 

Summer Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box Summer,

Although I'm not so keen on white bags (or white clothes or white anything to be honest) because I know that I will get them dirty within about five minutes, I still really like the bag! It's a great size for popping in all your beach supplies but I feel like it's a little too small if you are going away for the weekend, unless you are one of those super skilled people who can fold all of your clothes up really small. How do you do it! I will definitely be using it when I go on holiday in September. I like the colourful triangles dotted around the bag, it looks very cute and I also like the the green shade that they've used for the handles of the bag. I can't wait to show this off. 

 
This is my favourite item in the entire box! I absolutely love love love the design! I mean, how can anyone not love Purrmaids!? I actually gave out a little squeal when I opened the box and spotted this. I love the colour scheme of this travel cup. I also think the size of it is awesome because it means I won't have to keep refilling my cup when I'm relaxing in the garden. The design is so pretty; I want it on anything! I want it on bedding, on clothing, on stationery... Pusheen creators, please make my dreams come true! The cup is really good quality and the plastic is thick and sturdy. I'm just so happy with this item. 

Summer Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box Summer,
 
Summer Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box, Pusheen Box Summer,

This vinyl figure is just so beautiful. I am over the moon with it! The design is perfect and it matches the travel cup so it is impossible to not love it! It's another exclusive product which is fabulous. I seriously need to get some shelves up in my bedroom already! So I can display this pretty kitty. I'm really happy with this edition of the Pusheen subscription box and even though it's pricey, it's so worth it in my opinion for all of the items you get. It was a wonderful box and I am so excited to see what Autumn's Box will bring.

Thankyou for reading!


What's your favourite item in the Summer Pusheen Box?
Also, what's your favourite subscription box?  

Enjoyed this post? Check out my Spring Pusheen Box here  


 
Share:

3 comments

  1. Mermaid, yaay! Everything looks just amazing! Lovely photos ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ

    Would you like to follow each other? Lemme know! :)

    ♡ * Le blog de la Licorne * ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is AMAZING! That vinyl figure is by far the most awesome thing in that box but I can't get over how cool all of it is still. Usually with those type of subscription boxes you get 1 or 2 cool bits but this whole box is SO good! I am so jealous - thanks so much for sharing it.

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of you! :P I still haven't been able to order one of these due to money and such but it just looks so amazing all the cute goodies you get in there.

    I saw someone do a YouTube video about this and the beach ball when she blew it up was adorable!!!

    Definitely going to get the autumn and winter ones at least. :)

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig