Monday 2 November 2015

Drawlloween Challenge

This October, I took part in a halloween-themed drawing challenge over on my 'personal' instagram. For each day of the challenge, there was a different prompt/theme and I really enjoyed using my creative side to come up with different ideas. Although I'm not the best at drawing, I love art and I found it quite therapeutic to sit down and draw at the end of each day. Looking through the photos uploaded by other instagrammers was also great! I've put together some collages showing you all 31 drawings I did for drawlloween 2015 and I hope you all enjoy this last halloween post until next year!










Thanks for reading. I hope you all had a great halloween!
It's time to say goodbye October, Hello November!


Did you take part in drawlloween? Which is your favourite of my drawings? 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig