Thursday 12 November 2015

Even More Tsum Tsums

The UK Disney store released the Peter Pan tsum tsum collection on the 3rd November and it's such a fantastic movie that I could not resist purchasing all 10 of them! I love the story of Peter Pan and considering my love of kawaii things, plushies, stickers, fairytales, cartoons and lots more that could be classed as childish, I feel a kind of personal connection to the Never Growing Up motto of the movie and it's always been on my top 10 favourite disney movies. The collection includes Wendy and her brothers, John & Michael, Nana the dog, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Princess Tiger Lily, Tick-Tock the Crocodile, Mr.Smee and Captain Hook. Who's your favourite character?




I love the little details on all of the chracters and I can't choose one favourite! My top 4 are Princess Tiger Lily, Mr Smee, Tinkerbell & Nana. When I asked my family, most of them said that Nana was also their favourite. She looks adorable, exactly like her movie animation and I love the little blue bow under her chin.  Tinkerbell is my second favourite character from the movie and I feel the tsum tsum designers did her justice and made her look so cute, especially with her little wings! 






How adorable is Mr.Smee with his pink clown-like nose and his fluffy white hair?! I also really like how they made his t-shirt blue & grey striped like on the movie. I loved his character, and I used to 'quote' Captain Hook's line from the movie all the time, 'MR SMEEEEEEEE!'. I'm all about quoting movies haha

As for Princess Tiger Lily, she was my favourite character of the movie. I have always had a love for Native American culture and history as long as I can remember, and was always fascinated by dreamcatchers, totems, spirit animals & the clothing and traditions of the different Native American tribes so as a child, I adored her character. I also love how strong she is when Captain Hook threatens her in an attempt to make her reveal where Peter Pan is hiding but she refuses and remains a loyal friend to him. I'm lovin' all the details of the Princess Tiger Lily tsum tsum... her hair, her headband with the tiny feather and the design of her dress. 


 Lastly, I just wanted to show you all the adorable design on the Michael Darling tsum tsum. I was so happy when I spotted that they had included his teddy because it's such a key element of his character in the movie. Just look how kawaii it is! 

I hope you all enjoy reading the updates about my tsum tsum collection
& that you all had a great day, despite the bad weather!

 

Which is your favourite of the Peter Pan tsum tsums? How many tsum tsums do you have?

 
Share:

2 comments

  1. I've seen so many of these about and they are so cute!! I don't have any but I do have a pop funko- these and those are so adorable aren't they? :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! I didn't see a notification for your message :O Thankyou :) I know! I love them so much. Pop Funko are great. I only have one at the moment, the Jon Snow one and I love it. I can't wait to collect more. Yep, they are so cute :) x

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig