Tuesday 24 November 2015

November Wishlist


(1) Plus Size Burgundy Skater Dress from New Look
(2) Jiminy Cricket Tsum Tsum from Disney
(3) Tokidoki Messanger Bag from Blue Banana
(4) Fairisle Boot Slippers from ASDA
(5) Dark Brown Buckle Strap Ankle Boots from New Look
(6) Reindeer Print Christmas Jumper from Yours Clothing
(7) Fabric Owl Decorations from Paperchase 
(8) Cinders Bath Bomb from Lush Cosmetics
(9) Fleece Bunny Pyjama Set from ASDA

I have seen so many awesome products this month and have experienced a lot of heartache due to  my ever dwindling bank balance in preparation for Christmas. I love the items available this time of year with beautiful winter themed designs and A/W fashion is my favourite. I'm also really happy about all of the adorable animal themed products popping up in the shops. I could have easily made several more wishlists, so it was a challenge to pick out my favourites for this post. I hope you enjoy reading!

I absolutely love this dress! It was brought to my attention in a post by the lovely Georgina at She Might Be Loved. She looked so gorgeous in the dress & I really like the colour burgundy. I NEED this dress and I hope I can get it very soon.   

How could I resist this adorable Jiminy Cricket tsum tsum!? I love his little hat & seeing him on the Disney Store website made me excited that they might make a Pinocchio collection in the future. I'm in need of a new bag to use for when I stay over at my friends houses and the Tokidoki bag on my wishlist this month is perfect in both size & design. It's about time I bought a new pair of slippers and I prefer these boot-style ones. I'm lovin' the Christmas jumper appearance of the fairisle boot slippers!

I've had black boots, grey boots & even lime green boots, but I've never had a pair of brown boots before. Brown boots go so well with the colour schemes of Autumn fashion so I'd love to get my hands on a pair... I really like the design of these ankle boots from New Look.  With Christmas fast approaching, I want to buy a new festive jumper with a cute animal print. There's currently 20% off on this jumper from Yours Clothing, which is fantastic! On the subject of Christmas, I need to start stocking up on decorations. I'm hoping to get a mini tree to put in my bedroom and I would love some of these little owl decorations to put on it. 

There are so many lush bathbombs which I can't wait to try! Cinders is one of them. I'm a fan of citrus scents and I know this bathbomb contains a mixture of orange, cinnamon & almond... it sounds interesting and looks pretty. It also contains popping candy so that's an added bonus. The last item on the November wishlist are these super cute bunny PJ's. I'm definitely obsessed with rabbits.. will probably one day become the bunny equivalent of a crazy cat lady! haha so of course, I want these PJs! I really like this style of PJ bottoms, they are very much like leggings & are so comfy! 

Thanks for reading


What's on your November Wishlist?



Share:

1 comment

  1. cute picks, i need to get myself a christmas sweater!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig