Wednesday 25 November 2015

October Kawaii Box


Last week, I received my October Kawaii Box. These boxes usually arrive around the second week of each month, so I was worried it had been lost in the post. When it finally got here, I released why it had been delayed. The box had been damaged :( it was crushed in several places and had a hole torn in it. It had been put into a plastic bag by the Royal Mail which had an apology and details of how I can complain, but thankfully none of the items were missing so I decided not to bother with the hassle of complaining. It's just a shame because I like to store the items all neatly in their boxes, but it's about to fall apart so I'll have to put them elsewhere. There were some adorable products inside this month's box so that made up for the damage. Here's what I got inside my October Kawaii Box...

(1) Flan Dakigurami Plush Pouch - (2) Popcorn Rolling Stamp Set - (3) Unchi-Kun Poop Lollipop - (4) Animal Sticker Sheet - (5) Neko Emoji Mini Mini Pouch - (6) Pattern Envelope Set - (7) Meiji DIY Sushi-Bar Gummies - (8) Jewelry Seal Deco Stickers - (9) Finger Family Monster Pouch - (10) Heart Shaped Nail Flakes - (11) Lollipop Pen 

Upon opening this month's Kawaii Box, I was first greeted by an adorable rabbit plush! It is also a pencil case which is a really cute idea. It would be perfect for primary school children who don't need to take much more than a few pencils, a ruler and an eraser because there's not much room inside the pencil pouch. It would also be like taking a teddy into school; I would have loved this when I was little... for the first few years of school, I used to pack a teddy into my schoolbag :) Did anyone else take a teddy to school with them?


Every box always contains a Japanese or Korean snack, and this time I received DIY sushi sweets. I was very relieved when I noticed they are fruit flavoured, and not fish flavoured! I haven't tried them yet, but I've watched some unboxing videos on youtube and they are apparently very yummy! I don't think I'm going to use the rabbit pouch as a pencil case, I'm going to sit it on my bed with my other adorable plushies. 



I'm really really happy with these stickers! They are my favourite item from this month's box, just look how flippin' adorable they are! I love how there's such a variety of different small pets... my favourite are the hedgehogs and the bunnies. I'm impressed that they even have some bunnies that resemble lionheads (I am a lionhead mamma myself! Who else has a lionhead?) & there's also some little sugar gliders on there *heart eyed emoji* I'm so glad that I got sent this sticker sheet, because I prefer it to the dog & cat one I've seen in other's October boxes. The stickers are good quality and I like that they are small so I can use them for postcrossing.


 
The stamp set is very cute! I love stationary so I'm happy to add this to my collection. The individual stamps say 'Study', 'Very Good' and 'OK!' and the roller stamps look like they are music themed & space themed, but I won't know for sure until I use them. The little cat mini purse is adorable, and it's facial expression represents the cute emoji ':3' which is one of my most used emojis. I will probably use it to store jewellery in. The poop lolly is quite quirky and comical, and I'm interested to see which flavour I got. The jewellery seals are not something that I'll probably use, so I think I'll give them to one of my nieces or keep them for any crafty projects I do in the future. 

My least favourite item in the box is the yellow 'Finger Family' purse. To give my honest opinion, I'm quite disappointed when items like this are included in the box, that are made of what seems like a very cheap material. The material is hard plastic that doesn't feel or look good, and I personally don't think the monster character is cute but others might like it so I think it's all down to personal tastes. The name 'Finger Family' is a little weird too. 


My next favourite item are these pretty envelopes. I've needed to buy some new long envelopes like these for a while now so it was great that I received them in the box. I love the pretty key print and I'll definitely be using them for penpal letters. The lollipop pen is awesome! I'm not sure if it's supposed to be scented or whether the ink just smells different. The last item I got was the little heart nail flakes. They are very pretty but I don't use these nail deco accessories so I will probably also give these away. 

I can't wait for next month's box... It would be great if the Kawaii Box Co. included a Christmas themed item. 


Fellow subscribers, what was your favourite item in the October box? Were your items the same design as mine? If not, what was different? 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig