Tuesday 10 November 2015

Kawaii & Geeky Wishlist #2



Now that it's November, it's time for another wishlist filled with all the kawaii & geeky items I would love to have right now. My collage doesn't look as neat as I would have liked because most of the images did not have a white background >.< Maybe it's time for me to invest in Photoshop! Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy this post. 

(1) La Dolce Vita Kawaii Rabbit Sticker Sheet by kawaiistickers4you
(2) Dinosaurs Eat Man Woman Inherits the Earth Brooch by sweetsandlovely 
(3) Pokemon Bath Bomb by FizzyFairyApothecary  
(4) 'Ants Ants Ants' Anteater Necklace by lookmeem 
(5) Super Geek Box (find it here) 
(6) Game of Thrones Dragon Necklaces by BijouxMalou  
(7) Studio Ghibli Pinback Buttons by TurtlesSoup

1. These were another tumblr find... Tumblr is always great for alerting my attention to kawaii items from some fantastic etsy stores that I would not have found myself. kawaiistickers4you sells lots of adorable stickers directly from Japan, and I think they are quite cheap compared to the prices I've seen other websites selling similar items for. I LOVE bunnies so how could I resist these? I'm definitely going to be ordering a few sheets as soon as I get chance. 

2.  How awesome is this brooch!? As you all get to know me more, you'll learn that I am proud to call myself a feminist and issues relating to the many inequalities in society are something that I am very passionate about. I love cute, quirky items that represent girl power and after rabbits, reptiles are my next favourite group of animals so of course I love dinosaurs (who else loves dinosaurs?) making this brooch perfect for me. I need it. 

3.  I have wanted one of these for a while after spotting a facebook advert by a website called This is why I'm broke, who are always posting about awesome, unique products. Each bath bomb contains a surprise pokemon figure inside & I love surprises! The bath bomb also turns your bath water a different colour and who doesn't love that? It would be amazing if I had a vaporeon figure inside mine! Fingers crossed for when I get one :)

4.  I think this handmade anteater charm is gorgeous. Anteaters are another of my favourite animals and I love how adorable this one looks. There's several another charms that I would also purchase from lookmeem... the echidna, the okapi, the wombat and the platypus because they are all just so awesome and kawaii, and I love how they all have a little heart detail on them. 

5.  I spend a lot of my time on youtube watching unboxing videos of different subscription boxes and for a few months now I've been following several unboxing videos for the super geek box, with many of them also featuring the loot crate and the 1UP box so it has been interesting to see the comparisons between the boxes. I have decided that the super geek box is my favourite and I've liked the range of items you receive in each box. You can see what's been in previous boxes on their website. There's a different theme every month which is also cool. I just wish it was cheaper for the shipping cost, because I really want to subscribe to this box! If anyone in the UK gets this, please could you let me know how much you pay for P&P.

6. I'm a big fan of the Song of Ice & Fire novels by George R.R. Martin and I'm really enjoying the Game of Thrones TV Series, especially all of the Daenerys Targaryen scenes. I was searching for Game of Thrones jewellery on etsy and I loved these as soon as I saw them! I really like the bronze, old look of them and I'd choose Rhaegal since he's my favourite of Daenerys' dragons.  Do you have a favourite?

7. Last on my wishlist this month are 11 super cute Studio Ghibli button badges; they are also available as a magnet set. I adore many of the movies produced by Studio Ghibli and have an evergrowing collection of the DVDs. I think that the animation and attention to detail especially with the fauna and flora featured in the movies is amazing! Lots of the movies are based on old folk tales and myths or have a historical theme so that's another awesome thing about them, as well as all the adorable characters as you can see from the badges!

That's it for this month! 


What kawaii or geeky items are on your own wishlist this month?

Hope you all have a nice day!

 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig