Tuesday 3 November 2015

Hello November



I can't believe it's already November! This year has gone by so fast for me & before I know it, it will almost be 2016. This post is a few days late, but I just wanted to share with you all what I'm looking forward to this month and what I enjoy most about November. What are you most looking forward to this month? 

12 things I'm looking forward to this November

- Bonfire Night  -
I love how this is day is a traditional British celebration and is unique to our country (even though lots of people worldwide have started celebrating it), it doesn't feel like November without visiting a huge bonfire and watching a firework display!

- Treacle Toffee Sweets -
Another great thing that comes along traditionally with bonfire night is treacle toffee, also known as bonfire toffee. I love its strong, bitter taste.

-  More of Autumn -
Autumn is my favourite season & I'm happy that it's still here for now, so there's plenty of time to enjoy all of it's perks. Read what my favourite things about autumn are here

- More Baking -
One of my many goals for this month is to bake more. I used to do a lot more baking and considered it a hobby so I'd like to get back into it and learn to make more desserts and cakes. There's so many autumnal recipes I want to try!

- Visits to the Woods -
Since I've now moved back home after graduating from uni, I now have the opportunity to visit the gorgeous woods in my hometown. I love visiting this time of year and looking for acorns and conkers and taking in the beautiful sights of autumn, like the colourful leaves! I can't wait to take my camera and go on a trip to the woods. 

- Buying things for my filofax -
For my birthday in October, my mum bought me my first ever filofax planner and I've decided that I'm going to start using it in the new year so I'm excited to start buying things to use inside it.


- Another cold month, another excuse to drink a slighty excessive amount of hot chocolate! -
I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE! & it's the perfect season to drink lots of it. Plus I can't wait for all of the festive drinks at Costa to be available again, as well as the christmas themed cups. 

- It's time to start Christmas shopping -
I like to be organised and start getting everyone's christmas presents in November. I get much more excited buying things for other people than I do for myself so I'm really looking forward to this. 

- Christmas list writing -
Another fun part of christmas shopping for me is all the lists I get to write with ideas for all the family members and friends I need to buy gifts for. I am a big fan of lists and I can start using all the notepaper and sticky notes I got for my birthday. 

- Experimenting with autumn lipsticks -
I prefer darker lipsticks and another of my goals this month is to buy some autumnal shades of lipstick. Any recommendations? 

- My bunnies start to get fluffier! -
 All my bunnies are lionheads (other than one, he's a lionhead X rex) and as winter approaches, their fur gets fuller and more fluffy, and it's colour changes. They look beautiful to me all year round but I think they look even more gorgeous this time of year. 

- & finally, gathering christmas-themed things for snailmail -
This time of year all of the christmas stationary, stickers and washi tape start appearing in the shops and so I like to start stocking up in preparation for writing festive snailmail and postcards. 

 
 Thankyou for reading!


I hope you all have a great November!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig