Saturday 29 July 2017

What's In My Bag? Comic Con Edition

Happy Saturday Everyone! Today is the day! It's Manchester Comic Con today, and as this post goes out, I'll be nerding out in my Totoro cosplay! I've been wanting to share a What's In My Bag? post for ages, but I don't get out as much as I'd like. I thought Comic Con would be the perfect opportunity to finally post one. Enjoy!

What's In My Bag?

I always like to overpack whenever I'm going out for the day because I'd rather be prepared for everything than be stuck without an item that I really need. Being a spoonie also means there's a lot of essentials that I need to take out with me, like my medication and things to help if my IBS should suddenly flare up whilst I'm out. I like to put them all into a make-up case, and Comic Con is a great excuse to use my gorgeous Eeveelutions case from Rosewine's Kawaii-eek Boutique on Etsy. Here's a cheeky link to when I did a haul at the store :) 

What's In My Bag?

I've packed plasters and extra socks since I'm going to be doing a lot of walking around throughout the day, and my converse always rub my feet and give me blisters! I think everyone's converse do, right? I'll be applying my make-up before I go, so I'm only taking the things I'll need in case I have to fix smudged eyeliner, etc. I always take baby wipes too for fixing my make-up and they are so handy for when there's no toilet paper in public toilets. 

What's In My Bag?

What's In My Bag?


I always like to take a notebook and pen everywhere I go, because you never know when you're gonna need to jot something down. Plus I get random blog post inspiration often when I'm out and about and I don't want to risk forgetting an awesome idea! I love how much my Eeveelutions pouch/case can fit inside. There's also a zip compartment inside where I can store little important bits and bobs, which is great for hair bobbles and clips, jewellery that I want to take off for whatever reason, and more.

What's In My Bag?

I never don't pack an extra set of batteries into my backpack because I take a ridiculous amount of photos and my batteries usually die before the day is through. Since I've been playing Pokemon Go (which isn't very often anymore to be honest), I've gotten used to carrying a little portable phone charger with me. These are super useful for events like Comic Con because you're probably going to sharing lots of photos or using your social media throughout the day. I like to take this small extra memory card I have just in case I fill the memory card currently in my camera.

I've had my Vans x Hello Kitty backpack for so long now! It's been with me all the way through university and is still going strong, minus a few tiny damages. I love that it's black and has such a simple design. I bought it because I thought that this would be the perfect background for an array of badges. Over the years, I've had lots of different badges on there, but now I've just got two: a big badge that I bought at my first Comic Con from the Tokyo Toys stall, and my adorable Vaporeon badge also from Rosewine's Kawaii-eek Boutique. 

What In My Bag?

What In My Bag?


Something that I really like about this backpack is the little pouches inside the front comprtment. There's a big section at the back where I usually put my notebook and pen, and there's a really handy tiny zip section too. In here, I put loose change and my earphones. 

So, that's everything that I'll be taking with me to Comic Con, plus my phone and my event tickets. Oh, and another cardigan in case I get cold and if it's raining probably an umbrella too, also snacks, a bottle of water and my iPod. I'm taking a backpack with me so that I'll have lots of extra room in there to put in all the merch I buy, which will very likely include a kawaii plushie! I'll share a haul post soon, in a week or two. I hope you all enjoyed having a nosey at what I pack into my bag for days out/conventions. Have an awesome day!

Thankyou for reading!


What else do you like to add to your bag for a day out?

 Check out my previous Comic Con posts: 

Share:

3 comments

  1. I'm a bit like you, I like to be fully packed for any occasion because you just never know what will happen! I hope you had a lovely day at Comic Con.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the right idea, haha! It's always better to be prepared! Thankyou lovely, I had a wonderful day :) x

      Delete
  2. Omg I am the worst for over packing haha and sometimes wonder what I was thinking when I declutter my bag. When we go on road trips I end up with bags and bags of stuff in the car boot just incase!! ^_^

    I adore that Eeveelutions case!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig