Tuesday 1 August 2017

July Wishlist

Hi lovelies! Wow, can you believe that it's already August!? What even...this year is going ridiculously fast! July had an awesome ending for me, as I went to Manchester Comic Con with my best friend and had a wonderful time. I was absolutely exhausted afterwards though from walking around all day and just dealing with all the anxiety that comes with going out. So, I needed a few days to recover, and that is why my July wishlist is late. Oops! I hope that you all enjoy reading & check back tomorrow if you want to see what I bought at Comic Con. Have a lovely week everyone! 


1. Boohoo Plus Retro Print Smock Dress This dress really caught my eye because I've been looking for black dresses that have a colourful print on, as I want to brighten up my wardrobe for summer. I have a lot of floral patterned clothing so I thought this 'retro' print was something different, and I've never worn a smock dress before either. It will be interesting to see if I suit them! 

2. Turquoise Floral Sneakers Talking about foral prints, I really do love them! So, these sneakers from Lindy Bop are perfect for me. I really like the colour turquoise too and these look lovely and summery. Even better... they are only £15 in the sale right now :) 

3. Laser Cut Leopard Gecko Statement Necklace I saw this beautiful necklace at Manchester Comic Con this weekend on the stall of Birch, Please! (How cool is that name!? haha). They had such gorgeous wooden jewellery and I really regret not buying this leopard gecko necklace. Leopard geckos will always have a secret place in my heart, and I love how detailed and realistic this necklace is! 

4. Lime Crime Matte Velvetine Liquid Lipstick I am yet to try any products by Lime Crime and I'd love to start with a lipstick from the Velvetine Collection. There are so many really gorgeous shades to choose from and the ones that stand out the most to me are 'Bloodmoon', 'Fetish' and 'Saint'. I really want to experiment with more brands of liquid lipstick. Have you ever tried these? 

5. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood After recently watching the new series adaptation of the Handmaid's Tale (which I seriously recommend if you enjoy dystopian stories), I have a mighty need to read the book. If you saw my Summer Bucketlist post, you'll know that I want to read five new books this season and I would love this to be the first. 

6. Mustard 'Froot' Notebooks This set of fruity-themed notebooks is so cute! I love the design of the covers and I'm a sucker for cute stationery so I would really like to add these to my already massive notebook collection because how can I resist!? My favourite is definitely the kiwi one. How about you?

7. George at ASDA Unicorn Duvet Cover ASDA make some of the most wonderful bedding ever! They are forever impressing me with their pretty and adorable prints, and they've done it again with this unicorn bedding. Just look at how lovely it is! I think the shade of blue they've chosen is so nice and the unicorns are really pretty with their pink manes and tails. Very soon, I will be getting a double bed again (hooray!) and I would love for this one to be the first duvet that goes on it. 

8. My Little Pony Top & Bottoms Pyjama Set Other than the awesome range of PJ's that Primark has been releasing this year, I find it really hard to find super cute PJ designs in plus sizes so when I spotted these on Yours Clothing, I was over the moon! These PJ's look so comfy and I'm lovin' that the pants have those 'cuffs' at the bottom because being only 5'2'', pants always end up being too long for me and it's really annoying. These cuffs mean that I won't be tripping over my own pants! I need these PJs! 

Thankyou for reading!

 

What's on your wishlist this month?

Enjoy wishlists? Here are some of my previous wishlist posts: 

Share:

4 comments

  1. That smock dress is so pretty! I also love the My Little Pony PJ set, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? I love it! I neeed to get those PJs soon! Thanks for the comment :) x

      Delete
  2. OMG! I need that duvet set right now! The George at Asda home range is underrated! They always have such nice things.

    Aycan - Little White Socks

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig