Thursday 30 June 2016

June Wishlist

Hello lovelies! I hope you've all had a wonderful week so far! Tell me in the comments one thing that's happened this week to make you happy :) Tomorrow, I'll be travelling back home from my holiday in Prestatyn, Wales. I can't wait to blog all about it. Today's post is going to my monthly wishlist. Enjoy! 


June Wishlist


1. Purple & Blue Mixed Print Top I'm in need of some short-sleeved tops and vests now that it's summer, and I just really love the design of this top. It will look great with a pair of leggings or jeans, and because of the darker colours, it will be fantastic for autumn too. 

2. Cat Bow Crew Socks Forever 21 has so many adorable socks! I wish that ankle socks didn't irritate me because they have such lovely pairs! I finally found a pair of standard socks and how adorable are they?! I love the tiny red bows on them, too. Seriously, go check out their socks :) 

3. Peter Rabbit Felt Garland I fell in love with the pretty garland instantly! It's so nice with the insects, bunnies and flowers, and I think it would just look fantastic up on my bedroom wall this summer. I absolutely love how the bunnies have little pom-pom tails! 

4. Pyro Pet Rabbit Candle I've been lusting over Pyro Pet candles for ages now, and I recently discovered that they had released a rabbit one, in both white and peach! I'm so happy that there's finally a bunny version (proud crazy rabbit lady here!) It's such a gorgeous design, really simplistic and would look great displayed in any room of the house. I just think these candles are so cool and quirky with the metal skeleton hidden inside. 

5. Lip Smacker Mini Milk Lip Balms My lips have been feeling really dry at the moment and I stumbled across this set whilst searching for lip balms last week. Mini Milks are delicious so I can't wait to find out what these lip balms taste like. Mini Milks make me reminisce about the summer holidays when I was a kid, of playing out with my friends all day in the sun, getting covered in mud and grass stains, riding my bike and playing on the local park and excitedly running home as soon as I heard the cheerful song played by the ice-cream van, hoping that my mum would give me money for a Mini Milk. It's hard to believe that they were only 20p each back then! What was your favourite flavour? Mine was milk.  

6. End Catcalling Necklace I really love all of the accessories made by Punky Pins, and this 'End Catcalling' necklace is both adorable and makes a statement. I'd love to add it to my new funky necklace collection that I'm building up. 

7. Black as Your Soul Bathbomb Hex Bombs have been taking the online world by storm at the moment with their unique, alternative-themed bathbombs, with the 'black as your soul' bathbomb gaining a lot of popularity on social media. It's no surprise though, this bathbomb looks incredible. I can't wait to try it out for myself. The only problem with them being so popular is that they go out of stock super quickly, but the company announce on their instagram when they've restocked their bathbombs which is handy. Have you tried any of the hex bombs yet?

8. Cat A4ish Notebook After receiving a lovely notebook from Ohh Deer in my lastest Papergang subscription box and absolutely loving it, I decided that I need more of their notebooks in my life. This is my favourite notebook currently stocked on their website. It's a gorgeous shade of pink and I love the simple design of it. The cat on the front is so bloody cute! 

9. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in 'Abused' These lipsticks have been all over the blogging world lately and I've been wanting to try them out for myself since I first saw them a few months ago. All of the reviews I've read for them have just tempted me even more, and with so many awesome shades available, it's been hard to just include two on this wishlist. I want to challenge myself to wear a bolder colour of lipstick and I love how this shade looks. It's eye-catching but not too bright.  

10. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in 'Dominatrix' I absolutely love brown lipsticks and so I was immediately drawn to this one, maybe the name attracted me a little too ;) It will be a great colour to wear in autumn especially, but I wear shades typically associated with autumn all year round because they are my favourite. It's a shame that both colours are currently out of stock, but I'll happily wait for them to be restocked to avoid any shipping fees if I was to order from the US. 

Thankyou for reading!


What's your favourite item from my wishlist this month? 
Have you ever tried Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick? If so, what do you think?


Check out my previous monthly wishlists:

Share:

9 comments

  1. Great post! Those forever 21 socks look so cute and cosy! Also the colours of the Jeffree star liquid lipsticks are beautiful! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) I know right! I love them :3 & I can't wait until I can try out those Jeffree Star lipsticks! x

      Delete
  2. I love the kitties! The socks and the notebook are so cute :) And I love that garland! I want that in my life, haha!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) haha Kitties are AMAZING! It's just so pretty, isn't it!? x

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of the metal skeleton hidden inside the candle, I may have to pick one up for myself! That bath bomb looks amazing! I want it so bad! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are so quirky! Ooo if you do, please blog about it :) x

      Delete
  4. The hex bath bomb is on my wish list too! I really want to give it a go. ^_^ I think as soon as I'm settled in my house and it's in stock I'll be ordering a couple for me and my boyfriend to try. :P

    I also really want to pick up Abused by Jeffree Star. It's been on my wish list ever since it came out. Next time I get the chance to buy it, I won't resist. :P

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just so cool! I hope you can get some soon :) Definitely share some photos & videos of you using them on instagram! 'Abused' is a gorgeous shade! :)

      Delete
  5. Some gorgeous stuff on your wishlist. I'm undecided about the pet pyro candles, I saw a cat one once mid melt and I felt a bit upset about it haha.

    I love the Peter Rabbit Garland - Paperchase had some really cute Peter Rabbit stuff in a while ago - have you seen their new purrmaid range? I'm in love with it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig