Monday 17 October 2016

Halloween Look #2 | Blogtober

Happy Monday everyone! I really enjoyed sharing my first Halloween make up look with you all so I wanted to share a few more before the month is up :) However, I'm not very well at the moment and trying to be productive at all right now is proving hard. I hope I recover from this chest infection soon! Anyhow, for today's post I thought I'd do a quick and easy Halloween look that anyone can create as long as they have some dark lipstick, eyeliner and eye shadow. If you missed my last Halloween look, read it here. Enjoy! 

Halloween Look: Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams is one of those characters that immediately pops into my mind whenever I think about Halloween icons. She's such an awesome character, and I loved her so much growing up. I felt like I could relate to her; she was one of the many characters that helped me realise my love for all things alternative. She also wasn't afraid to share her opinion, to speak her mind and she did not give a damn what people thought of her. I have always loved the idea of dressing up as her for Halloween, so I thought today that I'd have a go at creating my own Wednesday-inspired look. 





I started off my make up look by applying my usual concealer and foundation (Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory & Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelian). Next, I used my Make Up Revolution eyeshadow palette (Redemption: Acid Brights), applying the white eyeshadow all around my eyes, both on the eyelid, up to the brow, and in both the inner corners and underneath. I did this to create a more ghostly white look to match Wednesday's pale complexion. After this, it was time to add my eyeliner. I always use a kohl pencil liner first as I think it makes it easier to apply my liquid eyeliner. I drew on a thick, bold line today and added longer 'wings', to make the overall eye look a little more dark and dramatic. I used Rimmel London's black kohl pencil liner and a liquid felt liner by Collection Cosmetics.

After the eyeliner on my upper eyelid was finished, I added some kohl pencil liner to my waterline and some Rimmel London white kohl liner to the inner corners of my eyes to make them stand out more. I wanted to make my eyes look a little more spooky and give 'living dead' vibes so I decided to add a layer of grey eyeshadow under my eye, using the silvery shade and black shade you can see the photo above mixed together. This just completed my eyes and I really liked how it looked. Finally, it was time to cover my face with a layer of white powder on top of my foundation (Manic Panic NYC Pressed White Powder in 'Virgin'). You can use a white face paint or powder that is available in so many shops right now for Halloween; even the Poundshops sells some. I finished off my Wednesday Addams make up look by using a black lipstick; the brand I used is Barry M LipPaint. 

So here is my Wednesday Addams inspired look...

Wednesday Addams Make up
This was a really simple make up look to create so would be perfect for anyone on a budget this Halloween or if you completely forget to get yourself a costume for any parties you're invited to. Eeee! I'm getting super excited for Halloween. Only 13 days to go now guys! 

Thankyou for reading!


Who else loves The Addams Family? If you do, who's your favourite member?  

Enjoyed this post? Have a read of my other Halloween posts:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig