Tuesday 18 October 2016

Songs To Get You In The Mood For Halloween | Blogtober

Hey guys! I've had Halloween on my mind all day; I am so excited to get dressed up and go to my friend's Halloween party, and to spend the 31st snuggled up in bed watching all of my favourite horror movies back-to-back. The highlight of my day was going to Lidl (I know, my life is so exciting) and seeing all of the Halloween goodies for trick-or-treater's. I came home with the cutest ghost and pumpkin marshmallows, a giant chocolate pumpkin lolly and some eyeball chocolates! Oh, and I couldn't resist getting myself an adorable little seasonal squash. I had 'The Monster Mash' song in my head all morning, so when I got home I decided it was time to make a Halloween playlist, made up of songs that immediately get me in a Halloween mood. I thought it would be a good idea to share my playlist with you all for Blogtober Day 18. I hope you enjoy!

Halloween Playlist

 25 Songs That Will Make You Feel All Halloweeny! 

Bobby ''Boris'' Pickett & The Crypt-Kickers- The Monster Mash
Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbuster Theme Song
My Chemical Romance- Welcome to the Black Parade
Vic Mizzy & Orchestra- The Addams Family Theme Song
Michael Jackson- Thriller
The Nightmare Before Christmas- This is Halloween
Avenged Sevenfold- Nightmare
John Carpenter- Halloween Theme Song
Rocky Horror Picture Show- Time Warp
Drowning Pool- Bodies
The Rasmus- In The Shadows
Halestorm- Daughters Of Darkness
The Little Shop of Horrors- Intro Song
Marilyn Manson- This is Halloween
Rockwell- Somebody's Watching Me
Alice Copper- Poison
Evanescence- Bring Me To Life
Rob Zombie- Dragula
Cartoons- Witch Doctor
Muse- Supermassive Black Hole
Rihanna- Disturbia
Meatloaf- Bat Out of Hell
Aqua- Halloween
Harry Belafonte- Banana Boat Song (From BeetleJuice)
Rocky Horror Picture Show- Over at the Frankenstein Place 

Well, there's my spooky playlist! I'm going to driving my family mad for the next 12 days now, haha! Let me know if there are any songs that you think I should add to my playlist :) 

Thankyou for reading!

 

What's your favourite Halloween song?

 Here are my social media links

 







 

 
Share:

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh, I love Daughters of Darkness by Halestorm so I was so happy to see that on your list, it's so good. I love the fact you got Harry Belafonte on here too. I can't listen to him now without thinking of Beetlejuice. Love this post! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig